Friday, May 2, 2008

Benadryl and Studying

Okay, so I learned the hard way not to take Benadryl and try to study. I know the box says may make you drowsy but if I take it at bedtime, it keeps me up half the night and then I have terrible dreams the other half. I was fine for the first half hour, when I finally started studying, man did I get tired. I think I read the same paragraph five times and I still have no clue what I read.


I went to the doctor yesterday and I had a 3:00 appointment, I got there at 2:40. I didn't get called to the back until 4:00 to see the doctor, then I sat for another 15 minutes. I finally got done with the doctor at 4:30 and he told me to wait up front because I needed some papework. It was 5:00 and all of the transcriptionists started leaving. I still had no paperwork. Finally at 5:15, the doctors nurse came and told me that they had difficulties downloading the file so I could not get my paperwork until tomorrow. All in all it was a very, very long time at the doctor and I still don't have my paperwork. I wish doctors would stop over booking. When I left the office there were still 12 people waiting to see the doctor.
This is Kaden's favorite ride on toy!! Koda is such a good dog!

1 comment:

shellyray said...

I hate going to the doctor for that very reason but I don't think I've ever had to wait that long before and after. How horrible! It wears me out just thinking about it. I hope your feeling ok.