Thursday, October 22, 2009

I'm determine to post!

I spend so much time reading every one else's blogs that I decided that it was time to start updating my own. Life has changed a great deal since I last posted. We had a new addition to our family, Kace Stanley Elliott. He was born 4/29/09, 7.8 lbs., and was 20.5 inches. He is such a happy baby and is about to be 6 months old. Kaden is doing great. Yesterday he got into his first fight but in a way I am kind of proud of him because he never stands up for himself. The school said that he and Cohen have been at it for 2 days and finally Kaden shoved him down yesterday.

We are taking the kids to the pumpkin patch this weekend so it should be a great photo opportunity with my new camera. I haven't really gotten to play with it much but I did buy a book for Dummies on how to use it. Hopefully within the next month or so, I'll figure out all the bells and whistles.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Yay! You posted! You posted! :) I am looking forward to many more...

KH said...

I am glad you found me, now I can follow you and your handsome boys.