We finally have granite and cabinets! It has been a very long process but it well worth the wait. We still have a lot of work to do but it is functional right now. I've been getting a lot of questions as to why we didn't pain all of the wall but I am doing a custom
back splash so I figured there was no need to paint right there. We still need to do the
back splash, cut out for the recessed lighting, hook up the outlets (which are hidden under the cabinets), and we are still waiting for them to install the cabinet above the refrigerator which will be on the opposite wall as the pictures I posted. Kris also has some cool little things he wants to add. On top of the cabinets, there will be crown moulding so he wants to attach a rope light all the way around and hook it up to a motion sensor. That way when you walk into the kitchen at night, you don't have blind yourself with the over head lights, it will just illuminate above the cabinets. We are also going to install a hinge on the panel in front of the sink to make it a place to store sponges and other things like that. We're getting there! I'll do some before and after pics on the next post!
5 comments:
Looking good!
It's looks so good. I'm a little jealous. I would love a kitchen makeover.
I love it, one day I'll have a new kitchen, hopefully!
Thanks for all the feedback! I am so excited to have it all finished but now it is all the little details. The granite and cabinets were much more reasonable than you would think!
It's looking snazzy! I'm envious over here:) Can't wait to see the finished product!
Post a Comment